I had an extremely weird,long dream that night but that's nothing new for me and I don't remember anything particularly violent in it. But alls I know is I didnt do anything to cause the bruises or aches, my whole body other than my arms and head is aching and legs and ankles are all badly bruised. I'm dumbfounded.
SkippingTheGoldenYears SkippingTheGoldenYears 18-21, F 6 Answers May 22, 2012

Did you find out what this was? maybe they aren't bruises and are a rash or something else. But if something like that happened to me, I would be almost 100% sure one of my cats had something to do with it..

Best Answer

Snow Leopard!!! Lol I have four cats but they don't attack me anymore...although I do sometimes suspect that they are sitting on my chest at night and sucking out my breaths

Best Answer

there was a movie where some gnome type evil dude tried to suck the life out of a little girl but her cat saved her. I think it was a steven king one. my cats would give the evil dude pointers. but I like still like em. yup snow leopard, took his pic at the local zoo.

Best Answer

I would guess that you have caused these bruises while you were sleeping as well, but if you say that you don't remember anything about it you might need to search for an answer somewhere else. Could it be that you had some activity on the day before this happened that could have caused the bruises? Bruises usually take some hours to show up and you might need some time to notice them. Other then that there are also illnesses that can cause such symptoms, perhabs a clotting disorder or something like that. These would be my theories if there was no external cause. Of course I ain't a proper doctor or something and if it was indeed some clotting disorder it could have severe consequences if you don't treat it properly.

Best Answer

i say go to the hospital the bruising might be becuase you were tossing and turning at night and you are low on platlets just go in for a blood test and ask for a CBC

Best Answer

Sleep walking and bumping into furniture? Maybe something paranormal? I once woke up with bruises around my ankles which looked much like ligature marks. What's up with that???

Best Answer