deleted
shap36 shap36 41-45, M 17 Answers Sep 19, 2011

I would pay off the mortgage on the house or student loans or any other bills you may have lingering. It will give you peace of mind in case of another resession.

Best Answer

Invest it

Best Answer

Give it to meeee =D

Best Answer

buy yourself a dependable vehicle if you dont already have one. :>

Best Answer

and then a whole bunch of drugs and hookers

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Wire it to me and I'll help you sort it out. You can trust me.

Best Answer

Waking up might help!

Best Answer

IF you live in America. <br />
First of all, if you haven't paid taxes on it yet, before you buy anything figure out how much of it you will have to pay in taxes. The last thing you want to do is spend it and find yourself with a big tax bill. <br />
If you don't have anything you HAVE to buy right now, you may want to look into investing some of it in Real Estate. Right now prices are soooo low and if you have good credit you can get an unbelievable low interest rate. It's only a $100K but you can buy property or a condo or townhouse in some states for $40-50K.

Best Answer

Send it to congress, I'm sure they can waste it. oops, spend it wisely : )

Best Answer

Pay off the mortgage or student loans or other debt

Best Answer

Pay your taxes,pay off any debt you have if you have some left save it or talk to an investment advisor.

Best Answer