It's a hard day for many .... Some don't have their moms, some don't have their babies

Best Answer

Definitely...just the cards some of us were dealt

Best Answer

I can't imagine life without my mom. It's a hard day for me because I gave birth to my stillborn son the day before mother's day 19 years ago ... We buried him the day after mother's day. I still cry every year.

Best Answer

Aww I couldn't imagine going through that... That's hard, stay strong. Your baby is now your little angel. I will pray for your strength, and for your heart to be healed with time

Best Answer

Thank you ... I've learned to let the healing tears fall. I will pray for you as well. I have a dear friend who is going through what you're going through. I know it must be hard.

Best Answer

No problem, and thank you so much. It is very hard but I take it day by day. We must allow ourselves to feel the pain in order to heal. I've learned as well that it is ok to feel the way that I am feeling, and to just let it all go through my tears. Our hearts will heal in time : )

Best Answer

what happened to your mom?

Best Answer

She went to sleep, and never woke up. She was only 38

Best Answer

Did she take drugs?

Best Answer

No, her blood pressure went up to high and she had a stroke in her sleep

Best Answer

Sorry about that. But at least it was not in a bad way that she went out you know...And she never got old or had to suffer like most people.

Best Answer

That's true I always try to remember that. It just hurts because it seems as if I didn't get enough time with her. But I guess she had finished her duties down here and it was just her time.

Best Answer