... the rest of what the other person was saying? * sry I had to finish the question in details section, I ran out of characters. Oops - After seeing the answers , which are good, I wonder if I phrased this right... I was thinking like in a movie, The person hangs up and never hears the other one say ",,, and I haven't fixed the brakes on the car, don't drive it. There is the potential there for 2 lives to have their lives changed. Maybe the better question is has your life ever changed or another's because one of you hung-up w/o listening to the whole statement? I even wonder how many lives have been changed and never knew is was because of something like that?
TexMi TexMi 31-35, F 4 Answers Apr 13, 2012

frankly im sorry, but perhaps if they were so quick to hang up without listening to the whole of it - then how worth it would they have been?

Best Answer

Well yeah, I felt that way at first, until I remembered...
I had been mad before - and probably cut him in mid-sentence when I hung up. I really hope I never do that again. I think I have learned my lesson.
ty for being supportive tho - very kind of you.

Best Answer

too many

Best Answer

succinct, but true. Sigh.

Best Answer

um something like that would make me call right back to make sure the person didn't drive the car.

Best Answer