VinsinLimRa VinsinLimRa 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You are cute, but really, it all depends upon your personality and whatnot. You are still really young, so don't be in a hurry. Good luck. :)

Best Answer

Woooot my insecurity >< hehe okieeee thank youu 8]

Best Answer

I'd marry you! :P

Best Answer

Really?? That's so kind of youuu xD

Best Answer

Of course :) What nationality are you anyway? lol

Best Answer

Guess :D

Best Answer

Oh no.. i dont know haha

Best Answer

Make no mistake, if you have the money you can get a woman that looks just the way you want. However, if you want to be happy for the rest of your life... ask an ugly woman to be your wife. Btw, thats a song from WAAAAY before your time!

Best Answer

Oooo wisely said sir, but im gonna go for a gorgeous woman after I become wealthy hehe, maybe Ill truly understand what you mean after that , but for now..heheh >8D

Best Answer

Well Ok, but you may want to ask Donald Trump how much they cost! :)

Best Answer

LOL he owns all the gorgeous ladies huhhh....

Best Answer

Women of color dont age as badly, no shade thrown..

Best Answer

Ooo interesting..

Best Answer

This society teaches that white women are the ideal trophy wives. Well if you're a successful actor, you can have a beautiful white woman but be careful what you wish for. You're still really young so spend your time focusing on your acting skills for now. The women will come after.

Best Answer

Oooo YES! I want to be an actorrrrrrrrrr soooo baddddlyyyy and thennn YES I want a gorgeous white woman and make a beautiful family!!! Yes I will focus hard on my acting skillls!!!!! Thank you for the motivation 8D you got me sooo happy ehhehe thnx alot!!

Best Answer

Yea, why wouldn't you?

Best Answer

8o I dunn kno... Im just so insecure x(|...... x_x

Best Answer

yes just dont make those weird faces ;)

Best Answer

yay :D and sorry I like to mess around too much but okiee 8]

Best Answer

She might have to have a sense of humor.

Best Answer

why? 8o..

Best Answer

I'm teasing. I sometimes doubt my own prospects of finding a beautiful wife of any ethnicity.

Best Answer

Oooooo I understand what you mean, you seem really cool maybe we should goto a bar and be each other wing man pahahahah xp

Best Answer