Cutie110 Cutie110 22-25, F 17 Answers Jun 6, 2012

it's easier to give head from down there

Best Answer

xcuse me.....may I cut to the front of the line here pls ? lol. :)

Best Answer

there's a LINE? wow! I never seem to get invited to those kinds of parties anymore...

Best Answer

I think guys often put down pretty girls, especially if the girl is dating them, because of their own insecurities. If they put you down enough, you'll then be insecure, and less likely to leave them for somebody else. If they think you are pretty, and confident, and that you know it - then they get scared that you'll also know you probably deserve better.

Best Answer

If we tear down your selfesteem you won't leave us.

Best Answer

I like to bring 'em downtown... ;)

Best Answer

I don't put down girls and won't even though it "gets the pretty girls".

Best Answer

Answer is in your question "PRETTY"

Best Answer

I don't bring pretty girls down. I love to give them compliments, treat them with respect, and I'm the one that gets F'ed by all the pretty girls. sometimes I wonder why I try being nice and then get treated like sh!t by a pretty girl. :)

Best Answer

I like them on top!

Best Answer

Because girls r like apples there to scared to get hurt so they het the rotton girls and all the good ones think theres.something rong with them

Best Answer

This comic will explain it all...<br />
http://xkcd.com/1027/

Best Answer

Yes... it's safe.... Google XKCD.... the comics are numbered 1027 for this one.... It's well known....

Best Answer

Oh what is the name of that book? Like The game or something like that. The competitive streak in them, level the playing field.

Best Answer