wetdog777 wetdog777 51-55, M 13 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Community

That's the way she plays her game. She used to have a name very similar to another user, and it was horribly messy, because they were on opposite poles in political views. People ended up taking sides and blocking whomever the other didn't like. Smh

Best Answer

omg shes in my circle of friends, what did you say to her?

Best Answer

If you disagree with her, she begins an offensive and hostile assault, including name calling, incites others to retaliate in kind, then sends an e-mail with another offensive message and blocks them from replying.

Best Answer

Not much.

Best Answer

The so-called "uspatriot" is surely unpatriotic to say the least. She/It is treasonous to say the most. She was described by JackJjackson as a "bullying troll," which is actually derogatory to bullying trolls. She/It likely has what is called "borderline" personality disorder and is probably a threat. She actually wrote to one reader that "This girl could knock you out." That sounds quite hostile and unstable.

Best Answer

True that. I read your comment, I found nothing offensive in it.

Best Answer

So, we can conclude she didn't "get over it"? LMAO

Best Answer

She should save her energy and return to efforts in campaigning for The Donald.

Best Answer

I guess they can't

Best Answer

Yes, you are correct. But it is evidently demonstrative of cowardice.

Best Answer

LOL...yes, I got blocked for agreeing but then schooling her. She didn't like it! :)

Best Answer

The US-Patri-Nut is unstable.

Best Answer

you're asking us?

Best Answer