A few peoples usernames are their real name but most people came to this site because it is anonymous so its really not strange at all. In fact I find it strange when people use a site that respects anonymity and then use a picture of them as their avatar

Best Answer

Doesnt the joining page say not to used it.

Best Answer

i didnt notice

Best Answer

That's not strange...I have no clue who you ppl are. Or if that's even your real picture. Why would I give you my name? There are stalkers on here.

Best Answer

we need to communicate others to know abt them .....and abt the stalkers, u can set privacy in ur account .. whats big deal?

Best Answer

if you give your name...and they know ur state..they can just look you up. I'm not sure how a privacy setting would prevent stalkers.

Best Answer

what harm they can do ?

Best Answer

Really? Is that a real question? So men don't rape and kill in India? wowzers

Best Answer

yep i agree ...rapist can be anywhere ...but my point is stalkers can follow u in facebook also where u might have ur real name ?...

Best Answer

I don't add people to Facebook that I don't know personally. It's not myspace.

Best Answer

mine is ral

Best Answer

It's best not to- and it's more fun to have an alias

Best Answer

It would be too friendly I suppose. This is not Facebook.

Best Answer

Some people actually have. It's rare of course.

Best Answer

yes rare

Best Answer

What do you think this is, Fakebook ? :o)

Best Answer

its not fakebook ...LOL!!

Best Answer

:o)

Best Answer

It's not strange. It's good sense.

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

It's a matter of privacy. Would you like some nut from the internet tracking you down in real life?

Best Answer

i didnt get one point what harm they can do to u ? we have police ,we can lodge complain .

Best Answer

Obviously you've never been the victim of a stalker.

Best Answer

hmm...not so far

Best Answer

Then you can't know what Hell they can put you through, and how little the police can do about it. There are reasons why people are warned about giving personal inf out on the 'net.

Best Answer