If this was first or even second DWI I would say no, but seeing how this is his fourth DWI he obviously has not learned anything in the past. When he gets out he'll be paying lots of money to the state for quite a while so if you have shared bank accounts or shared monetary investments/savings consider those gone. By leaving him in jail for the longest possible amount of time, money is being saved in the long run as "time served". However, once his court date rolls around he'll probably go right back in there. You can't help him, only he can help himself at this point and only if he wants to

Best Answer

Thanks, very helpful info. I am clueless about jail. His 1st ct date is Feb 6th.

Best Answer

Frankly ... mos would be callin the locksmith as well.<br />
Has he run anyone over yet? Don' worry - he will.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Nah ..he's gonna be spending a lot of time in there after he goes to court anyway so he may as well get used to it now.

Best Answer

Yea, possibly, I know. Texas does has a program for felony dwi but he needs to qualify and make sure he wants to quit drinking. He is telling me I am going to regret not getting him out b/c if he does go to prison then I won't see him for a long time but I am holding firm and trusting God. Very scary!

Best Answer

I feel for you!

Best Answer