No offense but certain clothes should not be sold in certain sizes. a lot of bigger girls wear tight or small clothing and bear a lot of skin, some guys do that too, wearing shirts that don't cover their stomach. Could also be if its a male teacher, he only wants to see the girls he finds attractive in skimpy outfits. School politics are retarded

Best Answer

I cant get away with it and i have no boobies. Life is crappy and can be unfair, but we **** it out and live another day

Best Answer

Darling,please work really hard at school, then you can show off all u want in gorgeous places.

Best Answer

thats funny this brings me back to a random high school memory when I was walking by a student and vice principal having this conversation with this paticular subject. this gal was basically yelling at the vice p. saying exactly as you said. but i guess its true. if your more curvy the boys have something to stare at whereas the skinny gals dont exactly attract that kind of attention. you should be proud lol

Best Answer

Depends on quite a few things. How tight it was, how thin the material, and how much was hanging out or showing through. I've seen larger girls in tanks that looked tasteful, and then I've seen tanks that left nothing to the imagination. If you have larger breasts, it can be harder to find a tank that fits the right way.

Best Answer

You learned a very good life lesson today. Not everything is fair.

Best Answer

One thing you must know about teachers is this,<br />
"teachers don't know anything."<br />
"those who can't teach,usually teach anyway."

Best Answer

Agreed. In seventh grade my math teacher messed with me because I was far better at math than he was

Best Answer

You see? I know a thing about stuff lol

Best Answer

No... Every body type has a style that suits it best. Skinny girls don't look good in certain styles either... its just the way it is.

Best Answer