I am a size 14 and although I've always wanted to get in better shape, I've never had a job tell me that I couldn't be on the sales floor because I can't fit the uniform and now I have to work in stock. And I have been working in one of their other stores for a month without a problem. I have never considered my size a handicap and I have never had it be one. I have worked for better companies than Zara, that pay better and never had to deal with this. Honestly I only took a position here because it was the first thing I got when I came to NYC. I have no lack of male admirers and I don't hate myself however I'm not sure if I can work for a company that says that my hips don't fit their image. What Would You Do?
Neverbeenkissed Neverbeenkissed 22-25, F 6 Answers Mar 12, 2012

yeah.... so that's called discrimination

Best Answer

That shouldn't be legal. They are discriminating. Talk to your local labor board or a lawyer. There is NO reason they couldn't order a uniform that would fit you.

Best Answer

Talk to the labor board. Human rights.

Best Answer

Speak to an ATTORNEY ASAP ..... They cannot do that ....

Best Answer