rosiedog rosiedog 56-60 16 Answers Aug 4, 2011

So? Maybe she is tired of ********. Maybe she has been victim of assualt or rape and just wants to stay to herself. I am tired of people only thinking about themselves and not about what the other person has or might be struggling will. Look past yourself for once. Jeez!!!!

Best Answer

A typical extrovert reaction. Maybe she doesn't like small talk.

Best Answer

chase her down the stairs , she will say good night or good god or something

Best Answer

I've got a wife like that.

Best Answer

She could be shy.. Or maybe just in a rush.. I mean there's tons of reasons she could neglect to do this. I never hold it against something if they choose not to talk that much.. I've worked with plenty of people that just don't talk that much. Just how they are. <br />
Why don't you say good morning or good night to her first? It's as much your fault as hers if you choose not to say it either.

Best Answer

Some people just don't possess any manners or choose not to use them. A bit of courtesy costs nothing.

Best Answer

Um...She just doesn't say it to you or to no one? If she just doesn't say it to you then maybe you creep her out or she doesn't know you. If she doesn't say it to anyone then maybe she hates the world, is mute, or forgets.

Best Answer

Some people feel like mindless morons saying that kind of crap... but if it's only to you then maybe she thinks you're creepy or smell or something.

Best Answer

Intervention time.....what's wrong with people!!

Best Answer