nightismytime nightismytime 26-30, M 12 Answers Jan 15 in Health

the fact that people aren't old enough to remember the devastation of things like polio has left them open to listening to the most ridiculous garbage.

Best Answer

that's a very dangerous thing to do. many kids can die for something we have vaccinations for.

Best Answer

Amen sister.

Best Answer

some people let their prejudices take precedence over care for their children. <br />
some people shouldn't be allowed to have any. they obviously don't have the capacity to raise them.

Best Answer

I don't !

Best Answer

Why is everyone so blind to the damage these vaccines are causing..they call me stupid.well I think they are stupid as well.these mercury filled shots are causing autism on such a lrge scale

Best Answer

I am choosing not to vaccinate at this time. I will probably start immunizations when my son is closer to a year old or starts coming in contact with other children.

Best Answer

if they didn't put '****' in vaccinate is a different matter but they do!<br />
I wouldn't use vaccinate at all these days

Best Answer

I didn't have any vaccinations during childhood, and I got measles and chicken pox very badly.

Best Answer

You work with stupid people.

Best Answer

if they are stupid..why does most of my co workers have children that are almost 18 & they are in good health & they don't vaccinate.ur stupid for putting (mercury) in ur body.typical sheep

Best Answer

Let us all return to the middle ages then.

Best Answer