Or maybe males are more likely to take it as a compliment unless it gets REALLY out of hand, where women might be more sensitive about the issue because of real life stalking?

Best Answer

makes sense

Best Answer

You wish.

Best Answer

HAHAHA..Yea i was waiting to hear that..

Best Answer

Yes. Predictable.

Best Answer

Not sure how many "females" there are on this site. But equal opportunities why not.

Best Answer

I agree. It just seems like its assumed, mostly by the younger women, that if youre male and over thirty you must be some sick perv trying to get in their panties. Most of the time maybe its true..lol. I just wanna say sweetie..til ya turn maybe 40 dont flatter yourself

Best Answer

I don't get it often, but sometimes it is hard for these men to accept no is the final and only answer. Could make them a bit wary of the older man on here I guess. But again, you can not always blame the men, some young girls are up for it, seen their profiles. People need to read and connect with like minded people.

Best Answer