God forbid that the Obama admin should do anything that would actually help this country.

Best Answer

Put the money in disclosing TESLA'S FREE ENERGY patents locked away by OIL BARONS

Best Answer

I'm all for finding an energy source (such as hydrogen fuel cells) that makes oil ba<x>sed energy a thing of the past.

Best Answer

but in the mean time....

Best Answer

In the meantime I'll keep my opinion between me and the voting booth.

Best Answer

It seems that it is more important to 0bama that we continue buying oil from his Arab friends than a friendly neighbor and to hell with giving Americans jobs, or is he just unhappy that it would have been done with private money that he and his cronies couldn't control? One thing is for sure the Texas refineries will continue to buy oil, the question is from whom.

Best Answer

I'm not against the oil pipeline as such, but I do see the sense of not building it on top of one of the major aquifers that provides millions of people throughout the MidWest with potable water. There must be a better route that will not put our water at risk.

Best Answer

Will it bring gas prices down,have no environmental impact and save tax payers money? My guess is, probably not.

Best Answer

I would prefer to see that too, but your actors, actress's and political leader think differently. It would be ok either way for us. We know we have a great product no matter what. We will supply whomever is interested.

Best Answer