Wow. Ageing is gonna suck for you

Best Answer

I will accept it... eventually

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA-who does that?

Best Answer

Most every guy is at least partly attracted to a girl's physical attributes. But a guy who would degrade his girl by boiling her looks down to a number is one who should be crossed off of her list.

Best Answer

Yeah, my friend told me, "That random girl that he saw just once gets a public praisal for her beauty on his facebook while you get an 8.5, plus he has never ever, said something about you publicly."

Best Answer

He shouldn't have said that, but he was talking from a purely physical perspective. He's probably dating you for your personality as well, but I don't know you or the guy so it's hard to say :S

Best Answer

thx!

Best Answer

I have the cure...tell him its all ok because the guy u dated before him was a 7 and he's only a 4.5....in bed! That should shut him up!

Best Answer

Jajajaajajajajajajajajajajajaja! I have dated prettier guys but I would NEVER tell him that, rate him, or similar. Seriously, when he compliments me now, I don't feel like he is being honest.

Best Answer

Its funny tho. Glad u didn't take that seariously, it would crush the man and he would have a complex. I see your delimah tho...once u have been hurt (in this case, slightly bruised) its hard to know if what's he's saying is genuine or just trying to please u. How bout if u explane this to him.

Best Answer

I could but I don't want to for some reason

Best Answer

A guy rates you in 'Numbers'? I'd be tempted to ask to look at his Spreadsheet just out of curiosity to see where you find yourself rated and then tell him to take a hike :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I was angered when he did but he apologized. As I said, he has been complimenting me but I don't believe it. I can't forget.

Best Answer