i was with two other guy and we took turns with a girl dated her for two years after

Best Answer

oh nice

Best Answer

she makes me supper every night for the last 15 yrs

Best Answer

I've had many 3 ways, MFM and MFF. It its more fun then any consenting adults should be allowed to have.

Best Answer

have had 3 somes with mmf and mff, go for it. They are great

Best Answer

Yes I have it's a lot of fun

Best Answer

My husband and I do this occasionally, a couple of times as MMFM. In theory, it sounds easy, but in practice, it takes some understanding of everyone's desires, limits, turn-ons, etc. Think about it a minute... many men don't like touching other men during the "act," legs brushing each other, etc. My husband doesn't mind, and actually likes having sex with me after one of my "friends with benefits" ******* inside of me while those men don't like "2nds" or coming into contact with another man's *****, for the most part.<br />
So, as you can imagine, it takes some planning, decisions and "directing" for everyone to feel comfortable and get the enjoyment they want.

Best Answer

so what is most enjoyable mmf or mff?

Best Answer

I've only had the trio at Mcdonalds :(

Best Answer

yeah me too

Best Answer

I have never had one but simulate it with a suction cup ***** in my vat and his coc in my mouth.

Best Answer

I had a *********, I walked in and my friend was getting a head job by my female **** buddy and I ripped off my pants and started ******* her naked body, she started moaning with my friends **** in her mouth, my friend turned around and when he realized I was banging her he gave me a high five and we both ****** her until we exploded *** inside her mouth and *****, she got two flavors at once.....

Best Answer

woohooo yes nice

Best Answer

I've had a lot of ********** (each of them with 2 other men, MMM), I enjoyed every one of them immensely.

Best Answer

mmm yes i want one

Best Answer