*Intelligent
jewel789 jewel789 22-25, F 71 Answers Jan 30, 2012

Nothing ironic at all about the fact that you can't spell "intelligent". :-)

Best Answer

Haha! Thanks for pointing that out! now Im going to rewrite this

Best Answer

too late - we all saw it !!!!

Best Answer

Yup. the problem is that the pervy guys actively seek women to be all pervy on, so you see way more of them than the guys who are just looking for someone to chat with.

Best Answer

Mine too!

Best Answer

There are several men on this site who are not perverts. We usually keep within our circle of friends because of all of the rampant stuff going on. There are perverted women on this site too. You can have an intelligent conversation with men and women here but you have to first join groups and write stories of a nature that would attract quality conversationalists. I keep my circle very small and most of the men of quality that I know of don't have a ton of friends in their circle either. They are more into the quality of the conversation, not the sex or the quantity of conversation (as some men ramble and all kinds of silly stuff like sports, etc. just because they are happy to be talking to a woman).

Best Answer

Did someone call me?

Best Answer

Y'know ... it's frikken sad when someone has to ask a question like this<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Why is that?

Best Answer

Because it shouldn't have to be asked. It's just too bad that someone has to ask a question like this; I don't say you ask a question that isn't warranted ... and it doesn't matter if it's men or women, I'm just saying it's not good

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

It's frikken sad when someone asks a question like you do. It doesn't matter if it's men or women. *Every* day the topic comes up about pervs, and it's not good that people have problems with pervs. Like I said, it's sad that you ask the question and there is *nothing* wrong with what you ask; I think it's just sad.

Best Answer

Can I get to reply to what was asked me? What do you mean 'Never mind him'?

Best Answer

Don't take it so personally dude...it's just a question

Best Answer

LOL ... I'm not taking it *personally* because personally I have no part in it. Does me saying that it's a sad state of affairs mean that I take it 'personally'? I don't think so; it's an observation :)

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind comment :)

Best Answer

My preference is for intelligent pervs ... so it's difficult for me to say ... :-)

Best Answer

Some men are perverts that can set that aside to have a conversation about other things.Just like there are women on here that are very perverted but can have a normal convo about other things.

Best Answer

So are you saying women are not perverts?

Best Answer

We can be.....

Best Answer

Lol. No that's not what I'm saying.... haha! I just got like 5 private messages from strangers that are quite provocative that's why I'm asking...

Best Answer

that would be a first - lol

Best Answer

Ha ha ned you're so funny I always enjoy your banter. Ha ha ha.

Best Answer

you are getting better

Best Answer

ooh - good - but unerhanded !!

Best Answer

And if my only means of seduction were intelligent conversation, where would that leave me? ;)

Best Answer

Men are very physical (sexual) beings, its just the way it is. Women are more conversational, social. Men think about sex, what was it I heard, every few minutes? You just can't blame them, hun. Its the testosterone. Thats not to say that gives them a right to talk trash and **** to you, either. You just have to keep trying to find someone who has the ability to let the blood flow to his other brain long enough to discuss important topics.

Best Answer

Every few minutes would be a slow day, my dear. Er... Hope that's not pervy.

Best Answer

I think you would have been much better off saying that you would like to have a "non sexual" conversation with someone Jewel ..lol

Best Answer

I can see why you think most guys are pervs, I've even had emails on here from guys saying dirty things, makes me cringe, old men aswell. <br />
I am Irish aswell !

Best Answer

You're a guy....

Best Answer

Yes and? I get perved on by guys aswell, you are not unique in this. I've been hit on countless times by guys throughout my life.

Best Answer

Maybe it's because of your profile picture, lol

Best Answer

I dunno whadda ya wearing?!

Best Answer

been waiting for a fem for the same .. for very long... love you start one thru PM.

Best Answer

Most of the Guys on here are wierd. The rest of us are perverts!

Best Answer

of course! lots! depends on what questions you ask & answer & what stories you write & what comments you make. and what you're looking for here.

Best Answer

I like an intelligent conversation, I also really like sex...but which one is better, theres only one way to find out...FIIIGGGGHHHHTT !!!

Best Answer

Ah Jewel welcome to internet 101<br />
It is anonymous which means any pervert or degenerate scumbag can be completely sick without any repercussions at all this makes it a haven for every kind of sum in the galaxy.<br />
For every CPR instruction video there are a thousand adult videos<br />
And for god sakes do not go on 4chan whatever you do

Best Answer

/me holds up hand... Male, non-perv.

Best Answer

We'll I am out if y'all are PEACE

Best Answer