blueboing101 blueboing101 36-40, M 7 Answers Jun 22, 2010

Give her one as a gift, My wife and I enjoy toy play, as do many couples. I find it sexy to watch her get off she is beautiful during, and joining in after can be fun also. Shake off those inhibitions, explore and have fun.

Best Answer

Just talk to her about it.. If she thinks it's weird in any way explain to her how it would turn you on and tell her she only has to try it once and if she doesn't like it she doesn't have to do it again. The best way to go about this is simply to make sure you can communicate with her. See if she has anything she wants you to do in return.. I think it's good to always be open about these things in relationships.

Best Answer

I think my boyfriend has the same sorts of fantasies...<br />
Babycakes has it right--just talk about it. Most people are open to trying anything once, as long as there aren't any foreseen harmful consequences, and open communication is always a good thing in a relationship!

Best Answer

My wife introduced me to toys long ago. She has many toys now, and has her own special night were i have to have all of her toys cleaned and have her lubes warming on the night. She will take a nice bath and enjoy the rest of the night with her toys. I will be in another part of the house waiting to see if she needs anything. I am to small to satisfy her so thats why she has her own nights with the toys.

Best Answer

Babycakesx has it in one -- Methinks you need to practice the art of conversation in your marriage. You will be amazed how it improves all sorts of things.

Best Answer

Baby is right, just have the sexual fantasies talk, but let her go first. Then it's your turn. Just be you and use the shyness you have.

Best Answer

listen to babycakesx.

Best Answer

stick one in your ear to show her

Best Answer