or whatever it is that you do to help someone feel better (it could even be a platonic "Things will get better"). I just lost my job due to sticking up for a co worker. I essentially need good energy sent my way if that isn't too much to ask. :)
VainGoddess VainGoddess 22-25, F 12 Answers Apr 22 in Community

I will send you some good energy. Is your co-worker still employed? Did your co-worker quit because you were fired because of them? Learn your lesson.

Best Answer

No, they didn't get fired and yes they're still employed. I'm sure the customer "colored" what he said on the phone, because the person who fired me essentially went to look at the cameras, said I looked like I was confrontational, and that it was automatic termination.

I move my hands when I talk though and I suppose he ignored the fact that the customer came up and was irate, speaking to us in a rude manner.

It's okay though. That job wasn't worth the abuse.

Best Answer

Sorry I don't pray but I do wish you all the best. Things will get better..

Best Answer

I will.

Best Answer

Hey, my heart goes out to you. Good luck.

Best Answer

You are a noble person. I wish you the best and will send any positive energy I have to you.

Best Answer

God bless

Best Answer