catnok catnok 16-17, M 10 Answers Aug 28, 2010

There are two places here in Oregon that I know about. There's Rooster Rock, which is east of Portland, and Reeder Beach on Sauvie Island, which is northwest of the Rose City

Best Answer

There r places all over the world where clothes r optional. For me there was a place in Kamloops, BC and Vancouver, BC. A little late in the year now, header south and look or google it

Best Answer

No "normal" nudist places around me. I am not gay, but have gone to the local bath and steam house just for the exhibitionist and voyeuristic experience.<br />
I am not fat or ugly, and 51 is not that old, just a fun name to go by

Best Answer

google is your friend

Best Answer

I'm guessing google is not allowed where you are:-

naturist beaches? - VisitPortugal.com‎
Adwww.visitportugal.com/‎
Enjoy the sunlight by the seaside! Just stretch out your towel.
Search Results
List of social nudity places in North America - Wikipedia, the ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_nudity_places_in_North_America
This is a list of places where social nudity is practised in North America for recreation. ... These are just the most prominent nude beaches in Canada. For a more ...
‎American Association for Nude ... - ‎List of places where social ...
The Ten Best Nude Beaches in the United States ...
www.travelersdigest.com/6899-ten-best-nude-beaches-in-the-united-states/
4 Jan 2014 - Clothing optional, naturist, topless, whatever you call 'em, these are the ten best nude beaches in the United States and they're sure to please ...
Best Nude Beaches in America (PHOTOS) - Thrillist
www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/americas-best-nude-beaches
16 Aug 2013 - These are America's top 7, freedom-loving nude beaches.

Best Answer

If you live in the US check out the American Society of Nude Recreation. However most clubs have policys against singles unless they have prior nudist ecperience (they want to weed out the lookie loos)

Best Answer

It depends on where you live. Here in Europe there are lots more of them than in America for example.

Best Answer