I would like to find a beautiful lady to have by my side. I would love to try some wild and kinky love making with her. I want to have fun with my new lady. If there is any beautiful lady out here on EP that truly is willing to be loved and cherished. Please leave me a message. Age isn't a factor. I'm in the US Army Reserves here in Iowa and I do have a very good paying job. I don't expect to live off of my lady. I can support myself if needed. I want a beautiful lady for companionship, love making, and a long term relationship. And yes I would love to try some fun kinky love making also. If this is wrong of me for asking.I'm very sorry to have offended any of you sweet beautiful lady's. I hope to hear from you all.
NightRaider1969bc NightRaider1969bc 41-45, M 8 Answers Jul 8 in Dating & Relationships

Wouldn't we all

Best Answer

They'll be queuing up...

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Well that would be nice.

Best Answer

If you don't get 246 quadrillion replies from h0rny women within the next 71 nanoseconds, I'll sure be surprised.

Best Answer

LOL. Yeah that's wishful dreams my friend.

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Best Answer

I had me one of those she's gone now but. Man do i miss her or the thought of her. I F-ucked it up.

Best Answer

Well maybe we ought to be friends and look for a couple of beautiful lady's like that.

Best Answer

That's awesome

Best Answer

This is not the website for this stuff. Go somewhere else.

Best Answer

No ones asking for your opinion dear.

Best Answer

Nobody asking for you to be posting things that violate the EP terms of service. I'm not being rude, I'm just telling you that this site is plastered with warnings that tell you not to do this.

Best Answer

This isn't violating EP standards. I'm not posting any **** or anything disgusting.

Best Answer

I'm not posting any p*o*r*n.

Best Answer

True. Good point. But I got suspended for two months from EP just for saying the word "ho" in a story. And I wasn't even swearing, I was talking about Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. So if they can hit me with a two month ban for that, then they'll do anything. Just watch out, buddy.

Best Answer

Dude, I have my swear filter turned off, I can read the word **** without it being censored.

Best Answer

Ok. They can read my postings if they want. I'm not a pervert. I was just asking to find a beautiful lady to love and spoil the **** out of her.

Best Answer

Technically, when you post a question, you ARE asking for people's opinions. Dear.

Best Answer

Ooh...

Best Answer

Best of luck you you. I respect the hell out of your post.

Best Answer