I would like to find a beautiful lady to have by my side. I would love to try some wild and kinky love making with her. I want to have fun with my new lady. If there is any beautiful lady out here on EP that truly is willing to be loved and cherished. Please leave me a message. Age isn't a factor. I'm in the US Army Reserves here in Iowa and I do have a very good paying job. I don't expect to live off of my lady. I can support myself if needed. I want a beautiful lady for companionship, love making, and a long term relationship. And yes I would love to try some fun kinky love making also. If this is wrong of me for asking.I'm very sorry to have offended any of you sweet beautiful lady's. I hope to hear from you all.
NightRaider1969bc NightRaider1969bc 41-45, M 8 Answers Jul 8 in Dating & Relationships

Wouldn't we all

Best Answer

They'll be queuing up...

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Well that would be nice.

Best Answer

If you don't get 246 quadrillion replies from h0rny women within the next 71 nanoseconds, I'll sure be surprised.

Best Answer

LOL. Yeah that's wishful dreams my friend.

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Best Answer