The reason you are probably going to get reamed for asking this question is because you are asking to date a woman ba<x>sed solely on the fact that she is missing a limb. Just because a female is an amputee doesn't make her a nice person. Amputees are just like other people, except that they have to deal with a glaring bodily difference. The experience of losing a limb doesn't automatically make a woman decent or kind or worthwhile. There is a heck of a lot more to a person than what your question and details assert. Your mindset sounds a little "off" and quite narrowminded about this female amputee ideal. It's an amputation...not a halo or wings. Some deal with it well, and it shapes their character. Others do not deal so well. Either way you are dealing with a complete personality.<br />
There may be websites for people with disabilities to socialize or date. I'm not sure. Perhaps you could google it. But date someone because she is a complete package...whole bodied or not.

Best Answer

I want to find a nice aputee girlfrend for gud times and fun they r some lovey amputees out there that don t think nice lads like me wud luk at a amputee but I wud love to date 1 how wud I find some 1 that is a amputee

Best Answer

I guess I don't think it's fair to want to date a woman solely ba<x>sed on one fact. I like tattoos - I would never say no to a man, a good man, just because he has none. See what I'm saying? You should find people who love you, and whom you are attracted to physically and mentally. AND mentally.

Best Answer

www.amputeedate.com

Best Answer

I'm sure EP has a group for it. =D

Best Answer

Wow, get one

Best Answer

seek help .

Best Answer