i could hold them up for you

Best Answer

You'll be better served by being in excellend shape and ensuring you have strong chest muscles, good posture - and I'm sure a high quality fitted bra will help. More importantly, be at peace with the fact people change as they get older. Your boobs are gonna change no matter what you do, so just take care of your body and love it for what it is.

Best Answer

What a smart reply, thanks

Best Answer

Should I be arouse by this?

Best Answer

No! Do not wear a bra to bed. That is ridiculous. Just wear a good support bra, especially if running as you do not want joggers t*ts...

Best Answer

I'm not sure--maybe you can try a month or two without any bra as an experiment. And EP being the public-spirited place it is, if you'll post photos daily I'm sure many of us will be willing to keep notes on the day-to-day progress of the experiment and file our findings with you.

Best Answer

No... don't wear a bra to bed. I've read that wearing a bra constantly actually causes atrophy of the ligaments. Wear a bra when you plan on bouncing around.

Best Answer

I dated a woman who took off her bra only for sex - otherwise always had one on (she went to bed bottomless, and yes, she was big-breasted).

Best Answer

Why not just make a wire fr<x>ame in the shape of a bra and slip in.....something about your concern and solutions sound so uncomfortable and un natural.<br />
Think Barbo said it perfectly.

Best Answer

If that worked we all would be wearing them. The truth is that they go at the same rate the vision goes.

Best Answer

no need to, all you need is stimulation also you can try to cut a small hole in the middle of your bra and let your nipples pop out from it, its give you tingling sensation every time you move...

Best Answer