DREAMED OF SOMEONE COMING TO MY HOUSE AND TELLING ME THAT THERE WAS A MAN THAT NEEDED TO TALK TO ME AND THAT HE WAS MY GRANDPAW . I TOLD THE PERSON MY GRANDPAW IS DEAD THEY I THEN WENT WITH THEM AND WE WENT TO A HOUSE THE HOUSE WAS FALLING U COULD TELL NO ONE LIVED IN IT IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE ON THE GRAVEL ROAD WHERE THE OLD HOUSE WAS WHERE A OLD MAN WAS AND WHEN HE TURNED AROUND IT WAS MY GRANDPAW AND I CAN REMEMBER HIM BEING REALLY DIRTY AND RIPS IN HIS CLOTHES LIKE HE HAD CRAWLED OUT OF HIS GRAVE I REMEMBER SAYING GRANDPAW I THOUGHT U WERE DEAD AND HE SAID I AM DEAD HE THEN TOLD ME TO GO TO A PLACE AND THERE WAS SOMETHING THERE HE WANTED ME TO GET AND I CANT REMEMBER WHERE THE PLACE WAS OR WHAT IT WAS BUT I DO REMEMBER WHEN I GOT BACK TO WHERE THE OLD HOUSE WAS IT HAD STARTED TO FALL SOMEMORE BY THE TIME I CAME BACK AND WHERE HE WAS WAITING ON ME HE WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND OUTSIDE THE OLD HOUSE AND I REMEMBER CRYING AND TELLING HIM I GOT IT BUT I STILL DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS BUT HE LOOKED UP AT ME AND SAID HERE I WANT U TO HAVE THIS AND HE REACHED INTO HIS OVERHAULS HE ALWAYS WORE AND PULLED OUT THIS LITTLE POUCH AND I REMEBER TELLING HIM I LOVE HIM AND THEN HE CLOSED HIS EYES AND HE HAD DIED AGAIN .... AND THEN I WOKE UP
caydensmom05 caydensmom05 22-25, F 4 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Dream Meanings

First -- key into the relationship you had with your grandpa and understand that relationship and what he means to you.<br />
The house and your grandfather's appearance in the dream really speak more of something that you may be holding on to without accepting that there is no more life in the house and your grandfather is only alive to you now in the inner circle of your heart. <br />
So I feel that you know the core tie in your relationship with your grandpa. Let go of the old and accept the treasure in the memory you have of the house and the love you and your grandpa shared -- it is something you can carry with you like in a small bag or pouch.

Best Answer

Did you get to tell him goodbye before he died in real life? If not then that was your way of saying goodbye. where were you in real life when he died? Did he have a will? were you in it? need more info

Best Answer

And we are supposed to tell you what that means? It's about as personal as personal things get and arranged specifically for you and we are supposed to know what that means?

Best Answer

Looking deeply in your dream is pointless but the basic jist is that he came to you to tell you he loves you. is there something going on in your life thats stressing? you should ask yourslef why he came to you and maybe what you got from the house was the peace you needed to figure things out in life.

Best Answer