Light weight, earthy to pastel colors, flats for the day, heels for night. COMFY. Sinple but always impeckable.

Best Answer

Cigarettes and Ray Bans.

Best Answer

Beautiful flowy, classy, sexy, light weight dresses...preferably slightly above the knee, that compliment their shape. Been to Italy several times, and have italian backround, so I can help you in that dept.

Best Answer

Perfecto!

Best Answer

@rachelbgoodman....muaaaahhh bella!!!

Best Answer

Chef Boyardee!!

Best Answer

Italian women have the reputation of dressing very stylish and somewhat sexy, so, if you are able to go along those lines it should be fine. I'd choose basic black, dress, hose, and spice it up with really nice accessories. Your skirt of course should be above the knee but not way too short. Hey, good luck and if you would, can you let me know how you make out. And don't worry, you'll be fine, you'll be the most beautiful woman there. Love you.

Best Answer

i got a black dress and a skirt and both are knee length and if i wore a skirt what colour top do i wear and what accessories do i wear with it . do i wear black or silver sparkley shoes xx love you too xxx

Best Answer

Perhaps a red blouse might be nice, or even a classic white linen blouse, actually anything will go with the black skirt. The important part is the accessories and fortunately lots of bling is in this year, so I'd go with silver as opposed to gold, and lots of it. I'd not go with the silver shoes, especially with dark tights or pantyhose, stick with black shoes, or maybe you could get away with red shoes if you wear a red top. Perhaps dressy boots would work too.

Best Answer

black usually.

Best Answer