1prettygirl 1prettygirl 36-40, F 10 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

Try a Bogle Pinot Noir. Fruity and not too heavy. Also, it comes from oak barrels, which I prefer over steel. You can get it for about $12. Let me know if you like it.

Best Answer

i tried oak leaf

Best Answer

Not a wine connoisseur, but I've heard that red wines from mountainous areas have the highest concentration of the healthy chemicals. So I'm thinking a red wine from Chile would be a good option, and I notice that they tend not be more than maybe $15 a bottle, at most.

Best Answer

thank u,i have been told Red wine is good for you in moderation,2 glasses would be my max:)

Best Answer

Yep, they say more than 2 glasses a day for anyone is not good. At that point, the disadvantages of the alcohol outweigh the advantages of the antioxidants in it.

Best Answer

Franzia boxed wines are very inexpensive and come in many varieties. I buy the 5 litre boxes for around $13. thats the equvalent of six bottles

Best Answer

Taste tests have proven that cheep wine can taste just as good as expensive , in fact two buck chuck has one awards. I like flip flop. Hope you did something that you love, remember there is a lot of variety so don't give up after one try.

Best Answer

Thank u,i will check that out

Best Answer

What's wrong with beer?

Best Answer

Too many calories

Best Answer

for meat or sipping though the night … I love the Cab’s. My fav’s are, Kindell Jackson, Raymond, BV.

Best Answer