suyga777 suyga777 36-40, F 6 Answers Dec 2, 2013 in Community

You tube that shiit

Best Answer

Lmfaoooooo

Best Answer

Depending on the teacher anything from 8 quid to 20 quid an hour. You need an instrument to practice on which is another expense but the instrument itself is really quite simple to learn provided you are willing to practice. There are a LOT of books available for learners and it is a very rewarding instrument to learn.

Best Answer

Thank you!!! I love the sounds and melodies that comes from the piano very beautiful

Best Answer

Me too, I'm eternally grateful to my mother for making me keep going to lessons when I was a kid despite my teenage stage laziness :)

Best Answer

"how much it is and is it difficult to learn?"

Do you really want to learn? Piano is awesome and worth it. Do it, Invest your time.

Best Answer

Thank you! :)

Best Answer

My mom taught me so I don't know price. The level of difficulty depends upon the student. Some pick it up fast, others don't. Although I'm a fast learner, my lack of coordination limited me.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

I thought it was a lot easier than learning guitar. I don't remember how much it is though, but it's not super hard. Very doable.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer