at 10 pm tomorrow night i will start to pray for our world will you please join me ..say a pray in your own way ...just remember to pray for all of us everywhere ...Peace L im in tennesessee
goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 13 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in EP

If I was god I'd be pretty perturbed by your asking to move up the timetable for the apocalypse. Talk about impudence...

Best Answer

Riiiiiiight.... Solid idea, how could that not work? And it seems so simple.

Best Answer

If you believe in god, then you must read the bible.. and if you have read the bible then you know that the "model prayer" that Jesus left for his disciples said nothing about "healing the world". This world's system of things will definitely come to an end. God's purpose for the world (Jesus' kingdom realized on earth as well as in heaven) will be realized in his time, as he has foretold, and no amount of supplication will change that.

Best Answer

No problem; That's why I love the USA.. You can profess whatever belief that you like.

Best Answer

No, prayer is not the way you'll make a difference in the world.

Best Answer

Or you could get politically active instead ?

Best Answer

I'm not praying with you. This is not up to God. God already explained greed is bad and told us to stop wanting to be rich lords. We haven't listened and bad things are happening. What you have to do is stop wanting to be so ridiculously rich. Instead, start wanting to make your neighbor's life better. This is all in your brain. If prayer hasn't explained it to you yet, your prayer tomorrow isn't going to grant more wisdom. You've had the answer for 2,000 years and all you do is keep crucifying it.

Best Answer

Well spoken.

Best Answer

People have been praying to various Gods for just what you plan to pray to yours for for thousands of years, and instead to listening to those prayers the various Gods have made it even worse, so why bother?.

Best Answer

I'm with you god bless x

Best Answer

What a beautiful gesture and I of course will be praying with you. Thanks for post.:)

Best Answer