Hey there! I have a boyfriend in the airforce in basic training and would love to hear others experiences

Best Answer

That would be so cool. I'd love to chat an swap stories and stuff. I hardly know any other military significant others. Can I send you my email or something?

Best Answer

Sure. You can send your email

Best Answer

I am a Marine Wife and I would love to have a snail mail pen pal. It would be great to talk to someone who understands and who isn't snooty like some of the military wives in ba<x>se.

Best Answer

i dont know if any of you are still looking at this page but i am really interested in writing another spouse.

Best Answer

My fiance left for US Marines bootcamp August 6th, and he's graduating November 2nd. I'd love to talk, whether it's something like Facebook, e-mail, or snail mail! :)

Best Answer

im interested in the facebook thing :)) my bf just got out of bootcamp now he doing mct schoolin

Best Answer

my boyfriend is about to leave for boot camp so I would love to be pen pals if your interested message me your address or ask me for mine

Best Answer

Im interested in the snail mail thing lol I like penpaling and wouldnt mind a address lol send it to me haha:) im serious too lol

Best Answer

I would love to have a snail mail buddy!!! :) Please let me know if anyone is interested!!

Best Answer