Obama failed and failed badly <br />
Put the question to him and he looks like a rabbit with spots lights on him, did not know what to do and say

Best Answer

Without a doubt Obamma was clearly seen for what he is which is nothing more than a community organizer. He has failed miserably as president and could not defend his administration or his policies. In one way he reminds me of Nero or Hitler in that as Rome and Germany burned neither could they or Obamma recognize their policies their actions led to nothing but destruction and failure. Obamma wants to continue his policies regardless of the fact their utter failures. He tried to give the image he was continuing Clinton's policies but what he failed to recognize is that Clinton recognized the economy was impacted by his policies and we were about to go into recession which would have hurt his chances of reelection so Clinton himself went back to what was working when he came in office and extended the Bush Reagan tax cuts. One moment Obamma says we cannot go back to the old policies but we must carry on with Clinton's policies which economically were Reagan's. In other words he is talking out both sides of his mouth. There is a reason he has held his healthcare from taking affect until after his reelection and that's because he knows how it is going to impact the middle class and the economy in a very negative way. Anyway the just of it is like his presidency Obamma's debate was a utter failure for him.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

First of all you need to simply read his books and check his record to know how wrong you are. Second he and his wife have law degrees yes but they cannot practice law because they cannot renew their licenses because if they do they will face felony charges. He blatantly lied on his bar application which is a felony and was caught. She was charged with extortion of a client which also is a felony. As long as they don't renew their licenses the charges they don't have to face the charges. The truth is coming out more and more about them both. Regardless the question was how was the debate. I guess if my guy had his hat handed to him I would rather deflect how bad he sucked by pointing in a different direction to.

Best Answer

If you vote for Romney and your state votes Obama, you've also wasted your vote because of that outdated Electoral College. What I'm trying to get across is to send the bozos a message. But I know that hard cord Democrats and Republicans like you won't help with the cause.

Best Answer

Damn right I'm a hard core conservative. Republican no your wrong. Democrat hell no. Way wrong. By voting Mitt we are sending a strong message. We are sending a message that will be heard loud and clear a message that will not only be heard but felt as well. Now until a worthy 3rd party candidate who actually has a chance to win arrives on the scene I'm not casting a vote that will simply dismissed.

Best Answer

I think it was two pathological liars, standing face to face and recognizing what the other was. I will not vote for either, because I believe that when more people vote third party, they may sit up and take notice. Washington needs a good cleaning out.

Best Answer

Only one liar on the stage and he ost the debate big time. The other, Romny was accurate and gave accurate figures and a very good plan on what he would do to get us out of this mess. Obama offereed more of the same saynig it would work if given another chance. Basically the description of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time. Lok at the transcipt. Even his own people and most rabid supporters knew he blew it completely and Romny mopped the floor with an empty suit.

Best Answer

Voting 3rd party is a wasted vote. I'm more libertarian or constitutional party person but I recognize that putting my vote there I'm wasting my vote. Rather then wasting my vote I want mybvote to count against four more years of obamma and his failed policies so I'm voting for Mitt. Now unless you would vote for Obamma please don't waste your vote otherwise go right ahead disregard what I said and vote 3rd party.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Honestly, both had to make up facts on the fly. In the beginning Romney kept making faces similar to a little kid in the principals office listening to the defendants side of the story but he seemed to do better about keeping calm as it progressed. Obama looked really tired and out of it. Maybe he was too caught up in the twitter fest I d'unno but definitely was not at his best.

Best Answer

Apparently you misinterpeted the smiles on his face early on in the debate. Romney was enjoying the debate. At one point you can see his lips move saying "This is fun." when he looked down at his note he was writing as a reminder. It was said underhis breath and confirmed by a sound tech that is what he said. Some people hae said theuy heard ir, but I didn't I only say it and remember laughing because I recognized whhat he said. I thought the debate format was the best we have seen, maybe in my lifetime. It was more like a real debate, not a glorified press conference.

Best Answer