I have just lost 2500 Miniclip pool credits because Adode froze and to be perfectly honest I am not going to play again until my credit has been reimbursed." I've just had a reply back from them.. "Go f"ck yourself and grow a pair of b0llox." .. charming.... :)
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 7 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Hobbies

I played a 30000 tournament. Entry fee 5<br />
000. I lost and it took 30000 off me. What the **** you winkers. My hard earned points. Deleting this game and passing the message on.

Best Answer

my wartune account is banned help me plz

Best Answer

complaints don't seem to matter these days...

Best Answer

miniclip 8 ball pool is a cheating game, i have just won 250k scratch and win but it cheated me, "Go f"ck yourself with that money.. f#####k offf

Best Answer

They are the worst site on the web. Rip off bas....s. Every time I play guess what, you have lost connection to the web!!<br />
Shut this **** site down

Best Answer

I lost my 50k on a tournament which I had won but suddenly the money went to the other pla<x>yer so I will not play until I get it back

Best Answer