i no theyre gnna miss me n they sed so but i miss my baby n wanna be wiv him. not gnna do it yet maybe 2mo once i wake n n got no alcohol 2 drink 2 get me through.
allan1311 allan1311 22-25, M 5 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Suicide

no parent wants there child gone before them- they would NEVER get over it and it will ruin the rest of their lives- not to mention the forever in HELL part for you. move somewhere different, another state or back w parents if you are having financial probs. things get better- don't dwell- distract yourself from bad thoughts-

Best Answer

i live with parents, my mind feels like im watching titanic n my heart has hit a iceburg n is sinkin :'(

Best Answer

nothing is worth suicide- read alot of books on it- there have been those that attempted it- died and were revived- they went to hell- they described horrors, where thise who died naturally and were revived- described beautiful valley and seeing their dead relatives and happiness- or otherwise heaven. read 23 minutes in hell. its a true story a guy wrote. heaven is real there are plenty of books by people who died and went there and came back and also those who went to HELL- as bad as anything is on earth it's 100 years of it max- HELL is forever suffering.

Best Answer

id happily go through any pain 2 b wiv him cus nothing can hurt as much as this. lets hope i dye naturalllly soon tho then

Best Answer

what happened to your baby....and don't go

Best Answer

hopefully something they don't see. no parent wants their child to die before they do.

Best Answer

mine did :'( 5 years old

Best Answer

oh no! i'm sorry. that's so horrible.

Best Answer

that IS horrible- but you will see them again when you die naturally- if you commit suicide- you won't see them again (all children go to heaven)

Best Answer

sorry to hear. :(

Best Answer