i no theyre gnna miss me n they sed so but i miss my baby n wanna be wiv him. not gnna do it yet maybe 2mo once i wake n n got no alcohol 2 drink 2 get me through.
allan1311 allan1311 22-25, M 5 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Suicide

no parent wants there child gone before them- they would NEVER get over it and it will ruin the rest of their lives- not to mention the forever in HELL part for you. move somewhere different, another state or back w parents if you are having financial probs. things get better- don't dwell- distract yourself from bad thoughts-

Best Answer

i live with parents, my mind feels like im watching titanic n my heart has hit a iceburg n is sinkin :'(

Best Answer

nothing is worth suicide- read alot of books on it- there have been those that attempted it- died and were revived- they went to hell- they described horrors, where thise who died naturally and were revived- described beautiful valley and seeing their dead relatives and happiness- or otherwise heaven. read 23 minutes in hell. its a true story a guy wrote. heaven is real there are plenty of books by people who died and went there and came back and also those who went to HELL- as bad as anything is on earth it's 100 years of it max- HELL is forever suffering.

Best Answer

id happily go through any pain 2 b wiv him cus nothing can hurt as much as this. lets hope i dye naturalllly soon tho then

Best Answer

what happened to your baby....and don't go

Best Answer