i dont know if they will come back, so i will be brief. please,if you dont know what im talking about, Go to my profile, then see my other queston. If you do, then youll understand. The poliece..Someone KNEW i was here.. and theyve come for me. im hiding in my closet. they Are downstairs....They keep saying "Where is the one who has betrayed the country!" please....what do i do? they want me dead just because i was born after my brother...Please! someone tell me what i should do! if i go out there, ill most sureley be killed, Or worse! They could send me away to a.. i dont know! they could do anything to me! please! help! Please!!!!
ShadowChild ShadowChild 13-15 12 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

Your only option now is to get naked and cover yourself in grease, no one can catch a greased up guy.

Best Answer

I'm very horrified to hear this. Hide in there for as long as you can. Don't move, don't make any noise. Hide out until you're so hungry or thirsty that you can't stand it. If you think the cost is clear make a break for it. Try to get somewhere far far away. Travel for days as far as you can. Get some help, and start a new life. That's my best advice... I hope you make it threw this, and sorry I can't do more to help. Is there a way for you to contact someone that can come help you via the computer you're using? Maybe go on facebook, and find someone that lives near you that can come get you.

Best Answer

If you're being serious..well..Maybe try piling things ontop of you. Stay absolutely still and quiet. Best of wishes to you.. If you need to talk, don't hesitate to let me know...

Best Answer

i would send this via pm but your profile is blocked.i- i just heard my mother yell "shes upstairs you morons"...i can hear boots on the stairs... im inside a trapdoor in the back of my closet though, so they shouldent be able to find me...not even my mom,dad, or even brother knows about the door... i made sure of it... why would they betray me like this? dont they care for their own daughter?.... they are serching the closet!... i hope they dont find the trap door... but im under some burlap sacks, coats, and pillows...im so scared...i can hear them... mummbling and cursing...my heart is raceing...its so loud to me... its a wonder they caint here it too....dood thing i have this keybord memborized...im not actually looking at the screen.. the laptop is behind me... im so scared....

Best Answer

We haven't blocked you. We aren't allowed to pm or look at eachothers profiles because you are under aged. :(

Best Answer

Run, Forest! Run!!

Best Answer

Bust out with an AK47 screaming "PRAISE ME".

Best Answer

There's nothing EP can do for Shadowchild ...sorry

Best Answer

Go to bed!!

Best Answer

wow, ya got a dandy mess of problems, guess a logical answer would be to give ya self up & pray for the best possible out come which God can grant

Best Answer

Suicide is the only way out.

Best Answer

No it not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Lol! He's obviously trolling, I'm not serious...

Best Answer

Better

Best Answer

This is the Chinese girl, right ? There's nothing we can do .........who's going to take on the Chinese Government ? I pray this is a joke. But it's not very funny.

Best Answer

im not jokeing....im hideing inside my closet, in a trap door... they just left the attic 9my 'bedroom') and are going back downstairs...i just want to leave...i want to leave this place and never come back...im scared..

Best Answer

Yeah it not funny!!!!!You're not helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Um, did I give the impression I was laughing ? Watch your manners little girl before I tell your parents you think you are " sexy".

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I can't imagine the fear you must have. And if your mom is betraying you, what chance do you have ?

Best Answer

face your fears my child...show them who's boss!

Best Answer