romell romell 36-40, M 16 Answers Jan 5 in Affairs

I'm of the opinion that statements like that should be kept to yourself lol.

Best Answer

I agree. Why does it have to be announced.

Best Answer

I'm not sure how I feel about that. Why is being a pervert a bad thing? While I am a gentleman, I also choose to be a pervert, to a degree. <br />
I do love the ladies.

Best Answer

Contrary to popular belief in the West (but not in the East) women are usually the more demanding sex as far as sex goes. A lot of men are happy drinking coffee or beer with pals and watching sports on TV. Women are the ones that itch to be ******. I have a daughter and female cousins, and in all those cases close to me I have seen ususpecting young males being driven by female desire to "want" the seductive females...and required to perform in unambiguous terms!

Best Answer

some discovery !

Best Answer

No, I've never branded MY horny guys as pervs.

Best Answer

I agree... But I like perverted men... So... <br />
Actually I think weather or not the person is attractive affects how we perceive it

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

If a girl says she's horny publicly , she looks like an attention whorè . I don't think it's a double standard , but I don't think she'd be considered a pervert .

Best Answer

Yes. There was a study I saw and these actors, male and female, took turns yelling at each other in a very aggressive way.<br />
When the man did it, he got spat on and the someone stepped in almost immediately.<br />
When the woman did it in just as harsh a way, she was almost applauded. It took over an hour before someone stepped in.

Best Answer

It's a question of context for both.

Best Answer

Are you saying a woman is a perv if she says she's hot, or that society labels her a perv if she's hot? Either way, I disagree, I haven't heard anything to that extent. I've heard the pla<x>yer/**** brand, but not a perv label ba<x>sed on one's hotness.

Best Answer

It's yet another double standard. Just something you got to learn

Best Answer

She is branded, a ****, a fluzy, a hussy, a 'ho (although the latter should get paid for it), etc.

Best Answer

Yeah, totally.

Best Answer

I declare her gross.

Best Answer