HE'S coming back, and I'll be one of the first in line to give HIM a hug, and say "Thank you, for your gift of sacrifice"!!! ;)

Best Answer

I'm not a racist now, but I despise Qs designed to evoke racist remarks,

Best Answer

Despise the ones who make them Dont kill the messager cause dont like the message

Best Answer

There's no message there- that's pot stirring

Best Answer

i believe he is black, but for all folks who aren't black, He loves you just the same, you are all precious to Him. He created you. No race should feel threatened like it is some kind of a contest. I went on youtube researching a lot of info, including blacks being one of the twelve tribes. I am fairly convinced he was black.<br />
But......<br />
He is still the same Jesus even if you envisioned him differently. I beileve he can appear to anyone as any race he pleases because he loves you and is more concerned with connecting with your heart.

Best Answer

I believe there's a very high percentage he was of darknskin given his geographical locale ..

Best Answer

If he came back white would you still be racist and ask pointless yet misguidedly narrow minded and assumptive questions?

Best Answer

Jesus was a man of color. It is futile to argue what color Jesus was it doesn't matter. It is His teachings and how he lived his life is what is important.

Best Answer

whenever you insulted someone you are considered a racist. yes, even your own race. so when Jesus comes and i wasn't insulting another person, then i am not a racist at that moment

Best Answer

No matter what our ethnicity, we all originated from the same source. It doesn't matter what color anyone is.

Best Answer

Thank you so much

Best Answer

he has just ask the members of the world mission society church of god

Best Answer

I don't think about these things.

Best Answer

He was born in the middle east and was Jewish. What would be amazing was if he came back like his paintings, blond hair and blue eyes. Racists are not thinking about what Jesus looks like, too busy being ignorant.

Best Answer

I'm not a racist anyway :-/

Best Answer