theunderstandingflower theunderstandingflower 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I would immediately find the best mental ward for him/her, dope him/her up after calling the authorities and the ward, and drop him/her off at the ward to make sure the best care was provided for him/her.

Best Answer

i know how easy that is to say but if he/she realy was your best bud, its not a quistion of should but could, could you do that to him/her. think about how he/she would feel. she'd/he'd feel betrayed, threatened, scared, upset and this cannot be good for his/hers control. she/he would feel like there was no point to try and control him/herself and mebees none of the staff would get hurt but he/her would, inside (and mebees even out)

Best Answer

You would be saving her from self destruction and potentially saving another person from injury.

Best Answer

I'm not worried about whether they feel betrayed. If I truly love my best bud and I do, I would want the best for her. I don't want her to kill herself because she killed someone. I don't want her to kill anyone because her life is ruined as well as other people. When you know that someone is deranged and has a bloodlust, that guilt is on you too because you didn't do a damn thing when you could have. I will sleep just fine knowing I saved a life or lives including my friends. That's what real friends who truly love and care would do no matter how much it hurts to do it.

Best Answer

Exactly, and if you truly love someone, you would do what is the best for them and for others.

Best Answer

I'd kill for them.

Best Answer

I'd teach him the art of ;p> eating women...<br />
...during their period! :)

Best Answer

i'd give him $100 and take him to the offtrack betting parlour

Best Answer

Well, how I am helping my friend right now is by keeping them in a dark corner, and only letting them out every once in awhile.

Best Answer

got any other bright...i mean dark ideas? :D

Best Answer

Heh, just keep the evil part of them distracted. Works for me.

Best Answer

sounds like it could work. good answer :)

Best Answer

wow, tough one- don't make them angry that's for sure.

Best Answer

for sure :D

Best Answer

hmm i'll give him a really dull knife that will not kill anybody or probably some safety scissors, then i'll approach her and say "wanna spill more blood? then here just promise to avoid killing me in the process okay." as I push aside my hair and expose my throat to her. it's the only way to avoid killing others. as her lust to slit someone's throat is satisfied. although a 50% chance i'll be dead.

Best Answer