lovemymilitaryman lovemymilitaryman 22-25 9 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Eight years. It's been extremely rocky but hope has kept me with him. It's not fun most of the time now but he's a great guy and I'd rather wait for him than start over with some new random guy and two kids who'd miss their dad. When it's good it's great but the long long dry spells are hell.

Best Answer

It's easy if you love yourself and your partner....but ya have to know what makes someone tick.....

Best Answer

16 yrs on the 12 of this month. I would say its definitely communication. Also being in the military myself trying balance work and family life.

Best Answer

9 years.....second marriage. 20 years....first marriage. Maturity (mine), respect, communication and commitment. In order to stay happily married, BOTH of you have to really want it. Best wishes. Namas

Best Answer

I have been married for almost 10 months. We have been together for 10 years. Just being there for each other and looking forward to sharing life together keeps us together. We work on helping each other become better people.

Best Answer

Amen Wilde. It doesn't feel like we have been married for 10 months. It feels like 10 days and we are still on our honeymoon.

Best Answer

Aww, thank you honey.

Best Answer

thats very sweet..awwww

Best Answer

been married too long :( <br />
25 years, probably still together through habit

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer