JustChrisCarter JustChrisCarter 18-21, M 18 Answers Apr 9, 2012

As a person who uses a wheelchair I would like to express the lameness of this question.

Best Answer

What is your issue. He may not have the confidence you apparently do; and you saying something like this is off the wall. Age, and so much else. I tell you what I have would most definitively do more than talk to you while your in that chair. Oh and then it would be look what that guy did to the one in the chair and you would get the sympathy. Do the world a favor and get one of those army shovels and push yourself off the chair and dig a whole. Trust me you deserve it to your self and the world.

Best Answer

lulz did I **** you off, sir? Be careful when getting close to us wheelchair folk. You obviously underestimate us. Oh, and it's 'you're'* and 'hole'*. Judging from your many errors you might want to improve your grammar before addressing me next time.

Best Answer

It's hard to say. I see a lot of people and don't strike up a conversation with them.

Best Answer

I would talk to you, because i know how it feels. I was in a wheelchair for awhile because I had cancer and was in the ICU with a coma, so it took me awhile to learn how to walk. And just to tell you I hated that damn thing, people were always asking to push me and I always told them no i want to do it myself, because if i cant walk i should be able to push myself right? well that made me really tired all the time, because i was getting chemo at the same time, but i did it by myself because i had to have some pride in myself.

Best Answer

i agree i don't like it when people try to push me either because I want to keep my arm strength

Best Answer

I would talk to you if something was going on. If we were both at the grocery store picking out lemons, I might say "These lemons are quite expensive." I wouldn't just strike up a conversation with you for no reason though. That would be weird and few people go around talking to strangers for no reason. The ones that do probably have mental health issues.

Best Answer

I would talk to you . Why ask? Are you different?

Best Answer

I don't particularly strike up conversations with strangers in real life, but if I knew you, why not? Like the people here say, honestly, what does it matter?

Best Answer

Talk to you

Best Answer

I've worked with, have gone to school with, and are friends with other people in wheelchairs, so I'd have no problem talking to you.

Best Answer

Why would someone ignore someone else just because they are in a wheelchair? That being said, I don't usually speak to people I don't know without reason, wheelchair or not. So I wouldn't ignore you, I just wouldn't go out of my way to start a conversation.

Best Answer

Why should the wheel chair change my opinion of you?

Best Answer

i would talk to you only if you spit at Kryptonites3 ugly face

::titanic style::

Best Answer

I'd talk to you... I'll probably be in one myself eventually...unfortunately.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

I have Multiple Sclerosis

Best Answer

Awww... best of luck to you.... I hope you get better soon. My boyfriend had that, and he is still in critical condition, but getting better..

Best Answer

The wheel chair wouldn't make it any more or less likely that I would speak to you.

Best Answer

I'd talk to you, I don't hate or discriminate, people that do are ignorant jerks

Best Answer