This has happened to me and recently. This past summer Em came to me and said "I have something to tell you...Im gay."<br />
She has often joked about being gay before so my first responce was yeah ok em. but then when she said she wasnt playing this time i said thats fine with me cause i got something to tell you too. im bi!. we started laughing she picks on me about being bi and i tell her she better not bring her gfs around me cause ill steal them lol. <br />
I love her so much and her being gay doenst change ANYTHING.

Best Answer

I also have an aunt thats lesbian. she and her gf have been together like 10yrs.

Best Answer

Id be happy for them because they could tell me. So many people try to "pray their gay away"

Best Answer

Tell them to stay out of public parks and rest stops.

Best Answer

good answer.

Best Answer

Be the same as befor they told me

Best Answer

Probably nothing. It wouldn't bother me if that's what you mean.

Best Answer

That my love for them doesn't change. It doesn't matter if they are gay, straight, or bi. They are my babies and always will be. If it were my brother's I don't care either. Although, if it was my ex? I would laugh and say I knew it! He was way to homophobic!

Best Answer

There are gays in my family, friends. There is nothing to more to it.

Best Answer

i would be happy to know they trusted in me enough to tell me something like that,and i would give them a hug and tell them that i still feel the same regardless

Best Answer

Accept them as they are. If they needed any support I would be there too.

Best Answer

I would Congratulate them. Then celebrate.

Best Answer

Nothing different than I did before they told me.

Best Answer

Accept it

Best Answer

Applaude! Takes the light off of my life for awhile.

Best Answer

Talk with them like I did 5 minutes before they told me

Best Answer

I would sport them 100/

Best Answer

im bi soooo....

Best Answer