thevampiresun thevampiresun 70+ 13 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Hobbies

Do you sparkle?

Best Answer

nope, sorry to be a let down.

Best Answer

What are your opinions of this? <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Write-Poetry/2803028" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a> Please rate up story if you like

Best Answer

what languages do you speak,must be alot being a vampire an all that.

Best Answer

english, french, spanish, manderin, italian, german. (not that many)

Best Answer

Thanks chinese vampires cool

Best Answer

i don't go to live there though (as wonderfull a place as it is), china isn't a place were i can simply melt into the background.

Best Answer

Does your mother know?

Best Answer

define

Best Answer

lol really now. And why do u say this? And if u really r and not just some person that thinks cause they only go out at night and lime to lick blood won't ur superior be just a little upset for putting urself out there. Hummm

Best Answer

no cos you don't know anything about me exept ofcourse of my secret life and so you won't be able to trace anything i say back to me.

Best Answer

Awwwwh ok lol that'll work :)

Best Answer

And I have a stake and you better run faster than THAT!

Best Answer

knowones going anywere. if you had a steak i wouldn't even care.

Best Answer

Well, then be ready to die.

Best Answer

bring it on!!!

Best Answer

*Stabs* Now die you btch.

Best Answer

yay...im dead.....................not.

Best Answer

*Stabs face* now you are.

Best Answer

your spending far too much time on the victom (me), i hear the cops!!!

Best Answer

Do you mean You're* ?
Do you mean Victim*
Do you mean I*
Your grammar sucks and you're boring me to death and I'm already dead, you're boring me back to death.

Best Answer

there's different ways of spelling certain words, you know and i spelled them correctly.

Best Answer

and who goes around, correcting peoples grammar??? (exept teachers ofcourse)

Best Answer

No. You spelled them wrong, you fúcking idiot.

Best Answer

Smart people. Which you aren't. Fúcking idiot.

Best Answer

will you please stop swaring! its very down-grading...for you and yes we are smart, smarter than you think. i don't care about spelling, i've got alot more to worry about.

Best Answer

You aren't smart, you can't even type, you idiot. Go die in a hole, no one cares. Wannabe vampire, you're much of a lser than anything else.

Best Answer

loser*

Best Answer

yes, im an idiot. yes, im a loser and yes, a bad speller but im NOT A WANNABE!!!

Best Answer

Yeah, you're a wannabe. Stop being such a loser, will you? I bet you must be 12. -.- Shut up already.

Best Answer

and you must be, what, 11?

Best Answer

No, I'm most likely to be older than you. I don't think any 11 year-old types the way that I do, but you type like a retard, so yeah, you're 12. Shut up already, stop making yourself seem so PATHETIC!

Best Answer

keep the insults coming. i deserve them. im bad.

Best Answer

Not bad, you're just an idiot that's pathetic.

Best Answer

how so...?

Best Answer

You're a 12 year-old that believes is a vampire, how is that not pathetic? Oh, and also sad. Go watch Justin or something.

Best Answer

im not 12 years old! i know im a vampire and at the moment, you would not believe how much im fighting as not to kill. if thats not bad enough, i have to make sure i don't show, any signs of the war going on, on my face. there is nothing pathetic about not wanting to kill!!!

Best Answer

Shut up. You're FULL OF CRAP. That's what you are. Shut up. You're so pathetic and annoying. It makes me wants to shoot you in the face. Shut the frak up already. You're boring me.

Best Answer

well shoot me. won't make a difference. are you sure your not 11-14?

Best Answer

I'm sure, but I'm sure that you're 12.
Shut the frak up already.

Best Answer