I feel like I am the only person who dislikes this.
Mustlovecats Mustlovecats 13-15, F 7 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Religion

To be fair, Thanksgiving is pretty close to December.

Best Answer

I get frustrated about it too. It's in the commercials, on the radio, in magazines, and in internet ads. We can't escape from it the majority of the year due to "Christmas in July". In fact the only time when we're not celebrating is in August I think(unless you count first day of school). The rest of the months have holidays in them. We're always celebrating, why is that? That tires me thinking about it.

Best Answer

yes, it bothers me that the build up for christmas and the holiday season starts as soon as october ends.. especially since the only reason for that is so the stores get to sell as such cr@p as possible...

Best Answer

The point is in quiet anticipation for a sacret moment. It used to be- still remember from my childchood. How came, even as a child I understood it, but no one seems get it?

Best Answer

no, why? there's people that get excited for their birthdays months before...

Best Answer

I don't. Everyone has their favorite holidays and count down to them. I, myself, am partial to New Years. =]

Best Answer