baconrind baconrind 26-30, M 11 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Community

you shouldn't have to ask. The answer is yes and questions should be asked to determine the level of the sexual abuse occurring.

Best Answer

What the frakking hell? That is just a wee bit disturbing dude. Yikes.

Best Answer

I would ask your ex about this.

He could just be doing it for "shock value" ...

Best Answer

i think that your kid has developed a lying habit just as my brother has developed to evolve a world war at the home....

Best Answer

Haha. My son is the most honest boy in the world

Best Answer

lucky you...'cause even my dad's not honest in the house let alone my brother...

Best Answer

Pedo & Cheating alert. Be on the look-out!

Best Answer

Just calmly have your son go over all of what a massage entails. If he's offering you one, there's a chance he'll describe one too. The last thing you want is to make him feel guilty if anything inappropriate is going on.

Best Answer

You need to start asking questions , that does not sound good at all , I would not let child my back over there in till you can figure out what the hell all that stuff is all about !! There a lot off sick people out there that pry on kids an the parents don't know anything is wrong in till the child , is telling / or went to someone about it .. The mother should not even allow that type thing to even be going on in the first place ..Good Luck With That One..

Best Answer