How many times has God been reinvented for someone's purpose? These people are scum of the earth, I hate all religion but Islam takes the biscuit for the insanity it inspires in people.

Best Answer

the same as I feel when a mother has a child burned with salt or cut into small pieces and sucked out of her womb, ashamed to a part of the human race.

Best Answer

this is one of the reasons that i dislike religion. and also one of the reasons, why i would never ever die for my faith...

Best Answer

Sadly not surprising. The difference with ISIS is that they're doing this to all religious minorities, and basically anyone who doesn't comply with Islamic extremism-which also dates back a long time.

Best Answer

It's so stupid. I would love to know how that child's religion affected someone's life in anyway. But the sad part is I'm so use to hearing stories like this not only in reality but in my case biblically, where various scriptures talks about Egyptians being persecuted, Jesus the Man himself went through persecution cause of his faith for God. This whole religion clash has being going on for years if not for centuries. And I personally think it will never cease to stop, the funny part is we "despise" each other for religion yet we share the same believe system that this planet didn't just "appear" something must of happened. Why can't we see that there's more similarities than there are differences in the different belief system that we share.

Best Answer

the christians burnt thousand of people and who cares about them? They were only poor or elderly or had something worth stealing...or pagans anyway right?

Best Answer

iit shows your ignorance of history and how history influences what is happening now

Best Answer

They need to be blown straight to hell..

Best Answer

There are different ways of saying that ISIS needs to be stopped. As can be seen in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLkK5q0Y2IY , American radio commentator Alex Jones has been saying for some time that the ISIS menace needs to be stopped.

Best Answer