life25 life25 26-30, M 15 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Norman Bates???? Oo

Best Answer

cruel !!!! tut tut !!!!

Best Answer

I find it disturbing that you are 26 and living at home....

Best Answer

ddandme iam have disablity. iam still search a group home to live at

Best Answer

Ask a gay friend. They have the BEST taste in women's clothing. At least, the gay men I know, do.

Best Answer

iam not gay

Best Answer

Neither am I, but I have friends who are. The gay men I know, are seriously the greatest at picking women's clothing. You don't have to be gay to have gay friends.

Best Answer

how do i find a gay frends?

Best Answer

Well, that I can't help you with. I didn't go out looking for gay friends, I just met them, through day to day living.

Best Answer

You're 26, go shopping!

Best Answer

iam a guy i can't shop at the store for women clothes

Best Answer

Why? if asked say they're for your girlfriend, sister, mother aunt. Grow a couple and just do it.

Best Answer

good idea i will say its for my girlfriend(i dont have a girlfriend).
what you mean by grow a couple?

Best Answer

well if you want a specialist on high heels i might know someone lol

Best Answer

yes i want specialist on high heel

Best Answer

whom you migt know?

Best Answer

err...... me !!!!!

Best Answer

Depends on your mother's attitude towards crossdressing. Maybe she'll be cool with it. Otherwise decide what you want and start simple. Lingerie is a good place. Bras, panties, pantyhose, maybe a half slip. Move on to skirts and blouses and shoes, and finally tackle makeup and a wig. It would really help if you had someone advising you, like a woman, or as someone else suggested, a gay friend. <br />
Second hand stores are the easiest to shop in followed by big department storoes. At the beginning avoid small shops or specialty stores. They're a crapshoot.<br />
Good luck and let us know your progress.

Best Answer

thank for your help josilver

Best Answer

ASK YOUR DAD.<br />
DER!

Best Answer

my dad hate people who look like that. if he find out who iam really is, he kill me.

Best Answer

Look man, don't come across as any more pathetic, OK?<br />
You're 26, ffs, I'm sure you know how to dress yourself by now no matter what look you're going for.

Best Answer

yes iam 26 year old. i do know dress myself. iam just ask ideas what to buy ok

Best Answer

Women's clothing is pretty easy to come by. If you don't have much money go to a thrift store. A 26 year old dude wanting to dress as a woman is nothing out of the ordinary and doesn't bother me...but even thinking about yer mum dressing you?

Best Answer

thanks and i don't want my mom dressing me, i just don't like asking her buying women clothes for me ok

Best Answer

If you're 26, why would you need your mom's help? Just go out, buy some clothes and dress yourself...

Best Answer

i know how do dress myself ok iam not a baby. i just asking ideas where to shop ok

Best Answer

i fond this funny

Best Answer

why u find this funny

Best Answer

i didn't do it i chicken out

Best Answer