First you should not talk yourself down and second there is someone out there who will love you no matter what you just have to look

Best Answer

learn to love yourself. You have a lot to offer, it is not all about how we look, but what is inside that counts.

Best Answer

I try to love myself but it's hard because I don't iam never happy with what I look like and when I meet a guy I like Iam to scared to get close or let myself go as I think he is looking at me deeply and seeing the things I try to hide,it's getting so bad I just stay in day in day out and I have no friends anymore x

Best Answer

its okay nikki14 everyone has a purpose just takes the time believe me. i havent left my house in weeks i feel no cause or reason. im not whining just trying to add support

Best Answer

If you are not happy with the way you look then do something about it. Not alone, go to weight watchers whatever. Exercise classes, not general gym membership, but aqua aerobics for instance, some where you will see people with similar body shapes. You can change. PS lots of guys love a bigger woman.

Best Answer

you will find someone. no offense but hear me out on this... you say you cant find anyone but when u do u kno he will be the one cuz nobody else even gives the time of day. whats love for anyways? only end in heartbreak. odds are you wont die "with" your lover so then your stuck living without the one you love...again alone. idk if its cause your 'big' thats no reason. im skinny and still alone. i am skinn and bones and i know ill never find someone... so lets be buds

Best Answer

Hey take him up on this : )

Best Answer

everyone is different but that doesnt mean u wont find someone. And u may think ur ugly but others think different give them a chance especially Robopect I like his answer.

Best Answer

Go to the cradle of human love-AFRICA-love exsists in abudance,and let me know what happened

Best Answer

being "fat and ugly" has nothing to do with love... i cant sit here and say to you " you don't need love to be happy" because truth betold I'm an addict. and could never survive without the love of others... but ive found in the past that although i don't take my own medicine, it has healed multiple others. my advice would be to tell you that you need to realize that you're sitting there punishing yourself for being different.. for not being as pretty and skinny and perfect as everyone else seems to be. and this doesn't even start with you. you were raised to think the way you think. and that's by no means your parents fault. people have probably told you before that you were something. whether that's ugly or fat or smelly or sad or wonderful or whatever. you make subcknciois agreements with these people and their statements and because you've made those agreements. you created a big book of law inside your head. you've got a judge and a victim and the book of law. when you're sad and lonely you open your book and you say " I'm fat and ugly and no one will love me" and that eventually turns into " i don't deserve love" and the judge big and strong willed agrees and says "of course you don't" and the real you, the victim sobs in the corner and takes the punishment. which in reality is self abuse. which you do become addicted to. you need to first realize how your mind works. n you need to make new better more positive agreements with yourself. and by doing that eventually your negetivenpast agreements will be broken. and you then will be in a good place to let love find you. this phase of self hate is a really big wall. and you have your sledge hammer right there. you just gotta pick it up. you cannot love someone else truly without first loving yourself.

Best Answer

Dude im fat and ugly and i found TWO incredibly beautiful (other people agreed so it isnt just me saying they were ) loving incredible women. Yes i ****** up and lost both but not due to my appearance , be confident man and use your personality not lookstrust me looks arent always he be all end all. Keep on rying and you WILL find a mate im sure

Best Answer