I would think, that Growing up as a Woman with womans bits you would Miss the Sensual factor in that aspect. I would think it would be hard to lose apart of you that has grown with you throughout the years. Alot of Transexuals Don't like these bits, they don't feel right, so they do the necessary Alterations to feel on the outside which they feel on the inside. So i guess The answer is , i feel comfortable in my body, I would miss the aspects of being a woman. However there are some good aspects of being trans. No more bra's Standing up to pee. Thats bout it. lol :)

Best Answer

This doesn't answer your question but transmen are so sexy and cute to me.

Best Answer

why would you want to be a smelly man(i'm a man) women are so soft and sexy, i can understand the other way around, but feel guys don't make good looking woman, my friend was in tailand, he said he was told they take real young boys and give them hormones to make them look like woman and then sell them to american weirdos(petiphiles) for sex, thats ****** up, stay a woman, your way better looking.

Best Answer

most go with the top surgery and fear the bottom in case it screws up as its harder im told than the MTF surgery for being successful in regards with function etc

Best Answer

I know of one MTF that went fully she is one of my high school friends

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer