Dirtyvagas Dirtyvagas 46-50, M 8 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Community

Have you seen the film they made of him? Andy Serkis (Gollum) is great as him. Sex & Drugs & Rock n Roll its called, named after the song.

Best Answer

of course have it on my computer

Best Answer

Yeah ..doesn't the guy kinda look like Frankenstien? My ex=brother in law had an album of Ian Dury about 25-30 yrs ago and his picture on the back was of an ugly dude. Don't know the name of it. The only song I remember was "Wake up and make love to me" :)

Best Answer

the dude had polio and a huge heroin addiction who cares what he looked like it was his brilliant songs and crazy mind brought him alive..very cool guy..

Best Answer

They were good 30 years ago. 1 hit. Try using English instead of numbers.

Best Answer

y it all means the samething..sorry for been lazy.been a long life

Best Answer

No, it doesn't. Mixing text with English and bad spelling indicates you are an idiot. Or unable to use the language. You must have been hit with Durys stick, on the head, and hard.
What you write is goddledegook.And I suspect you've forgotten that writing must be to the audience level, ie a common kanguage understandable by all. You choose to write half and half. You're an idiot. Repeated to stress the point. SO how long has your life been that forces you to misuse a language, Surely as you age to become better at it, not worse.
And what of this album you boiught, by men maybe 60 years old?

Best Answer

i used to love them as a little kid when dad played them - that cockney accent made me smile

Best Answer

i've been smiling all nite brings back so very cool memories i was a teen ager at that time..probably best part of my life....kick *** band

Best Answer

YES. EXCELLENT!

IAN WAS KNOWN AS THE PUNK POET!

Best Answer

very clever man..has his polio problem and it did not hold him back i grew up with punk rock music goooooood times great music not like the shite they have today...

Best Answer

HE DIED, SADLY, A FEW YEARS BACK. :(

Best Answer