No Pun or joke here LCB , There are groups that get started with stories posted to them and then the stories get deleted due to content in Violation of the EP Community Guidelines , Then the group has no stories and is just an empty group . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

I can understand this one.

Best Answer

T Y , Considering I can see most everything that goes on here there are so many blanked out groups that there is no longer activity at all .

Best Answer

Some of us start groups so the title will appear on our profile without particularly feeling the need to share a story. Some things just don't need more than a sentence to explain.

Best Answer

Why not share a sentence? - it counts.

Best Answer

Me too, such a disappointment you see the kinky group check it out and nothing hahaha.

Best Answer

HIL-AR-I-OUS

Best Answer

But so true, I'm here for a sexual education you know, in the interests of science of course.

Best Answer

It's a shame it happens at all.

Best Answer

I know, waste of space really.

Best Answer

Ive often wondered that myself, especially a request to be a "Friend". I would like to read something about them before or If I add them.

Best Answer

If their like me,they will see a group they are retated to and automatically join.while joining groups they like,they may get caught up in the stories and/or switch off to Q&A and so on.Then whenever they feel ready to lay down some stories or thoughts,they find the group that suits what is in their head at the time.At least that is what I do!!!

Best Answer

Trouble makers.

Best Answer

Plant a seed . . .

Best Answer

Is that even possible? It always makes me write a story.

Best Answer

It is, but I always write one within the guidelines.

Best Answer

don't want to take the time to write a story might to it later

Best Answer

Sometimes my story is so long and would take me so long to write that I think, "Well, I'll do that later, when I have the time."

Best Answer

I hope someone else will write one instead

Best Answer

Why not be the starter? - I have, many times.

Best Answer