Well that is too short of a notice for most ,including Cateres halls photogrphers etc .<br />
Sides what is it rains on your perfect day?<br />
Truth is at the end of the day you will be Married ,which is what you started out to do the rest is just fluff .<br />
Or you could do what my Son did when her Family started booking double hall space and having Flowers flown in etc they eloped to Jamacia got Married there :) There are resorts that cater to exacly that .There was Beautiful and no stress ! People won't be any more annoyed than they will be if you canclled at this late date.<br />
By now People have bought outfits and gifts made arrangements to be there .Do the wedding then have your own private thing in the Fall <br />
It's suppose to be the Happiest day of your life .

Best Answer

thanks so much. i know the rest is all fluff. i am sitting here right now wondering what the heck we are going to do... njoone is really annoyed, they are just curious as to when i am going to make up my mind. every time i go and think "i got it now" someone else has one teeny thing to say and it throws me completly off. it is what it is, and i should have stuck with my original plan as to getting married in Hawaii. i have a very expensive dress(which is mainly the reason why i stressed) and id like to put it to good use. it is going to be the happiest day i just know it, but for whatever reason things just are not coming out the way i envisioned. i just wish i could wave a wand and things would be perfect. i guess i have too high of expectations...downfall....

Best Answer